Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Blitzing to Christmas

Books make for perfect stocking fillers


And so it has arrived. The day when you realise it's only one week to Christmas.

Normally I would be panicking. Few more presents to buy, Christmas cards to send, decorations to put up, turkey to order... ARGH!

But, ha! I'm surprisingly organised, this year. A week to go and I'm ready. Shopping finished, cards sent, tree up, I've even wrapped all the presents already.

Pats on the back for moi!





So today I can relax and go on my scheduled Blitz Book Tour for Playing On Cotton Clouds. I will be stopping on various blogs with info about the book and an excerpt for you to sample, if you'd like to join me. Just grab a hot beverage, sit back and put your feet up. There's still plenty of time before Christmas!


 List of participating blogs on the Blitz Book Tour:


Hosted by  Buy The Book Tours


No comments:

Post a Comment